Push & Pull
Easy to work, versatile and
Part of a range of smart, single sided book
trolleys with a lot of driving pleasure.
Well worked-out construction, durable
material in good quality and extremely
user friendly are some key words.
The stands design with a keyhole as
pattern is just as simple as genius;
provides a good grip (is easy on the shoulders and back),
suits all regardless of height
can be operated from both directions (push & pull).
The cassettes are slightly tilted backwards, 7˚.
All-round book trolley in the slightly
larger format with four shelves, of
which two are movable. Generous shelf
depth that also suits large book formats
Capacity: Approx. 44 folios/18 binders, A4.
Shelf depth: 280 mm
Shelf length: 366 mm
Height lowest shelf:436 (back) mm
See also Expo, display trolley in the
Material: Frame in lacquered metal with cassette in laminate.
Castors: Ø125 mm. All castors are
Design:Bjarne Hjertvik for Eurobib Direct.
ARBO standards; regulations in Benelux-countries for best ergonomic when handling book trolleys. These are considered when designing Push & Pull trolleys.
- Push handle of the book trolley: should be accessible on different heights between 950-1250 mm. in an angle of 70 degrees.
- Width of the trolley: Max 500 mm.
- Wheels: Minimum Ø125 mm.
- Lowest shelf: Min 420 mm above floor.
- Height between shelves: 3 shelves with a minimum space of 300 mm between the shelves.
- Height of highest shelf: Max 1050 mm above floor. (Midi/combi 1199 mm.)